We are seeking a motivated, experienced production merchandiser to co-ordinate and supervise the smooth functioning of our various activities between our designers, production team, inventory, shipping and accounts teams. You will have to be a detail oriented and meticulous person with excellent interpersonal skills to oversee the activities at our studio in Kanjiramattom.
Please apply if you have:
- 5-7 years work experience in a similar role in textiles or garments is mandatory
- Degree from a reputed institute
- Multi-tasking abilities, cross-boundary work sharing.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Partner
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Perks of working with us:
- 5 day week schedule from 9 am to 5 pm. Exceptionally, we work on Saturdays in busy periods.
- Position includes Annual Leave, Health Insurance, Annual Bonus and Festival holidays
- Informal and close-knit work environment.
- Working in a peaceful and well connected area.